How To Create A Free Website With Blogger
Create a Blog With Blogger (blogspot.com)
You need to create a Google Account if you don’t already have it. If you do, go to Blogger.Com and enter your Google Account details to get access to all of the free tools that Google offers.
You should see this page once you are logged into Google’s Blogger website. The first task at hand is to create a blog with a name that represents you best. I’m going with MakeMoneyBlog70, just for this instance.
Install a Theme on Your Free Blogger Website
After you have created your blog with the domain name of YOURCHOICE.Blogspot.Com, click on “Theme” on the left side of your Blogger dashboard. Choose a Blogger template already available for you. But I wouldn’t say I like it usually.
So, I’ll choose from some of the most pro-looking free Blogger templates. You can do the same and download a theme for your free Blogger website and upload it. This is how you do it:
- Download one of these free Blogger themes
- Go to the ‘Theme’ section
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the ‘Customize’ button
- Choose to go for ‘Restore.’
- And upload the theme you have selected for your blog
And you can customize any theme by clicking on the ‘Customize’ button. I have chosen the ‘Polar’ theme for this demo. But you can choose a Blogger template depending on your niche.
Many people find it challenging to take the step to create a personal website, but after just a few minutes of research online, you can have your very own blog up and running in no time. This article will show how to create a free website with Blogger, also known as Blogspot.
Isn’t it exciting? I’ll even show you how you can create a professional-looking site with Blogger and get a free domain as well. Creating a Blogspot site is as easy as creating your Google Account.
So without further ado, let’s get started right now.
Change Logo & Favicon on Blogger
The default logo will be that of Blogger, of course. Now you need to upload your logo and Favicon to make your free Blogger site look pro. To do this,
- Go to ‘Layout’ from the dashboard and click on the ‘Change Cover’ button in the blog dashboard left sidebar
- Choose a blog cover from Blogger templates that
- Upload Logo in the ‘Cover image’ section.
For uploading your Favicon,
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the left bar
- Scroll down a bit and choose ‘Favicon.’
- Choose a file and ‘Save’ your Favicon
But how will you design your logo and Favicon? Canva is the answer, of course.
16/01/2022 @ 5:53 pm